Burner Controller and Control UnitOur product range includes a wide range of digital burner controller.
Digital Burner Controller
Approx. Price: Rs 12,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Mains input||220/230 V AC -15/+10%|
|Drive gas valve||1A (max), power factor1|
|Maximum output for terminal||2A, 242V, AC|
|Cable length of flame rod||75m (max)|
|Power consumption||9 V A|
|Dimension||122.5 x 82 x 131.2 mm|
|Lifecycle||250,000 cycles comply with EN298|
|Ambient temperature||-20 - +60 deg C|
- Compatible to UV, Double rod (separated flame rod and ignition rod) and 1 rod (integrated flame rod and ignition rod) flame detection which can be set manually
- Integrate 6 kinds of timing choices which can be set manually according to the application requirements
- 24 hours continuous operation (except UV application)
- Lifecycle 250K times (Note 1) IP54 protection field or cabinet installation
- Multifunctional LED lights and buttons indicate the Flame strength, fault & operation sequence and parameters
- Remote or on-site reset
- Adjustable flame on-off threshold
- Comply with EN298
- TBC2800 series is the high-performance burner controller which is designed for commercial and industrial application and suitable for gas firing.
- TBC2800 series can be used for pulse firing and modulating firing mode.
- TBC2800 series applies to multiple burners application, such as steel, machinery manufacturing, non-ferrous metals, glass, ceramic, petrochemical and other industries.
- TBC2800 can be installed with DIN rail or two M4 screws.
- While installing with M4 screw, it is necessary to put the sealing gasket beforehand so as to ensure IP 54 protection.
- TBC2800 reserves 7 x M16 holes for cable wiring.
- Read these instructions carefully.
- Failure to follow them could damage the product or cause a hazardous condition.
- Check the ratings given in the instructions and marked on the product to make sure the product is suitable for the application.
- Installer must be a trained, experienced, flame safeguard service technician.
- After installation is completed, the operation parameters should be set by the authorized person according to the application requirements and this product handbook.
- Keep the flame detector cable and ignition cable as far as possible.
- C7027A/C7035A/C7044A is not the self-checking UV sensor, so TBC2800 should be restarted once every 24 hours.
- Note1: If one rod flame detection is applied, TBC2800 lifecycle will be 100,000 times.
- Press the INFO: Button for 2s, then the parameter code will be displayed.
- Choose the code by pressing < or > button, the LED lights will indicate the current parameter value.
- Press < and > button at the same time for 2s, one dot will light in the right corner.
- The setting value will blink, then parameters can be checked or adjusted.
- Check or adjust the setting value by pressing < or > button.
- After checking or setting, press < and > button for 2s for saving and quit.
- Press INFO for 2s for quit, TBC2800 will restart automatically and the setting parameter will come into effect.
- The parameters can only be set in standby state
- If TBC2800 is in running state or fault lock-out, parameters can only be checked.
- During the parameters setting, if there has no button-pressing in
- 30s, TBC2800 will exit setting automatically, return to the original state and close all values in this unfinished setting.
- Please refer to Table 3 for parameter and the related value
- Item Code: TBC2800-Series