Honeywell Universal Digital IndicatorLeading Manufacturer of honeywell universal digital indicator from Ankleshwar.
Honeywell Universal Digital Indicator
Approx. Price: Rs 18,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Power Supply||90 to 264 V AC|
|Voltage output||20-28 Vdc with 24Vdc nominal|
|Minimum load impedance||910 ohms|
|Horizontal Size||1/8 DIN|
|Temperature Stability||0.01 % of span per deg C|
|Input Sampling Rate||Four samples per second|
A companion for the UDC1200/1700:
- Digital Indicator
- 1 Universal Input
- Up to 5 Alarms and 5 alarm relays
- Dual Colour display (Red / Green)
- 1 Digital Input
- RS485 Modbus communication
- Nema 3 / IP65 front face protection
- Jumper free configuration
- Easily field Upgradable
- Downward compatibility with existing UDI1500 applications & wiring
Moisture resistant front face:
- Based on the same technology as the UDC1200/1700 low price controllers
- The UDI1700 is the ideal companion of those controllers for application requiring performance in control and accurate indication
Universal Power supply and input:
- Meets NEMA 3/IP65 front face protection against dust and water
Flexibility & commonality:
- Can operate on any line voltage from 90Vac to 264Vac at 50/60Hz.
- A low voltage 24/48Vac/dc solution is also available.
- All input types like thermocouples, RTDs and linear DC are configurable as standard.
- The option boards (alarm relay output, dual alarm relay and linear output retransmission ) are plugin and autodetected for easy upgrade and low inventory
- Furthermore, the unit has nojumpers
- A large 14 mm four digits LED display in red make the UDI1700 easy to read from a distance
- A specific digit for °C or °F is provided.
Min. and Max. indication:
- Up to five soft alarms are available with or without remote
- relay action
- The alarm types can be set on PV high or low
- Alarm 1 can be latched and requires acknowledgment from the operator
- Maximum and Minimum values attained by the process variable since the last reset are stored for further analysis.
Transmitter Power Supply:
- The UDI1500 can also store the time elapsed since the alarm 1 became active.
- In combination with the above Max. and Min. features, it provides alarm information for more detailed analysis.
- Provided as an option on output 3 is 24 Volts DC power for a 2- wire transmitter
- Easy and full configuration with straightforward menu via the instrument front face
- The linear optional output 2 can
- be used for PV retransmission