|Accuracy||+/-3 mm or 0.03% of measured distance whichever is greater|
|Measuring Range||0.4 to 50 m|
|Resolution||128 x 64 pixels |
|Measurable Media||Liquids and interface|
|Measurements Performed||Level, volume, interface|
|Voltage||13.5 to 42.4 Vdc at terminals|
|Dielectric constant (minimum)||1.4|
|Wetted materials||SS 316L, C-276 (future), PTFE (future)|
|Display Size||4.13H x 1.83W mm|
|Net Weight||3.2 kilograms (7 lbs)|
Part of the SmartLine family of products, the SLG 700 series level transmitters feature high performance guided wave radar level technology providing high accuracy, stability, and applicability suitable for a variety of level and interface applications. SmartLine SLG 700 level transmitters are ideally suited for your demanding process tank level needs. The SmartLine Level transmitter features the same powerful features with the other transmitters in the SmartLine family including modular design, polarity insensitivity, transmitter messaging, tamper notification, and integration with Experion PKS thus providing the highest level of compatibility assurance and integration capabilities. A new SmartLine Application and Validation Tool provides a new level of user experience and increases engineering productivity.
Unique Out-of-the-Box, Fool Proof User Experience:
- Two- wire, loop-powered 4-20 mA transmitter
- Integral dual seal design for safety based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.01
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Multiple local display capabilities
- Polarity insensitive electrical connections
- Comprehensive on-board diagnostic capabilities
- Full compliance to SIL 2/3 requirements as a standard.
- Modular design
- Dual compartment design
- 4-20 mA, HART and Foundation Fieldbus (future) output
- Available with 15 year warranty
Advanced Graphics LCD Display Features:
- The user experience of the SmartLine Level transmitter addresses one of the most common failure modes associated with specifying, ordering and implementing level transmitters, which is the specification of the correct level transmitter for the tank level application.
- Unique to the SmartLine Level offering is a new, online SmartLine
- Application and Validation Tool (AVT), which allows users to specify their tank level application and the options desired for their level transmitter
- The AVT intelligently guides the user through the engineering process and electronically captures and documents the choices and inputs.
- In addition to serving as engineering documentation, the AVT output also serves as input to the Honeywell order management system thus ensuring correct input of the transmitter model and the advantage of a transmitter with configuration parameters already specified to match the targeted tank application.
- Errors are eliminated and the engineering effort is preserved from start to finish.
- Modular (may be added or removed in the field)
- 0, 90, 180, & 270 degree position adjustments
- Standard and custom measurement units available.
- Eight display screens with 3 formats are possible
- Large PV with bar graph or PV with trend graph
- Echo stem plots with Product Level and Interface Level
- Configurable screen rotation timing
- SmartLine communications protocols all meet the most current published standards for hart or foundation Fieldbus
- Integration with Honeywell’s Experion PKS offers the following unique advantages
- Transmitter messaging
- Maintenance mode indication
- Tamper reporting
- FDM Plant Area Views with Health summaries
- The SLG series is Experion tested to provide the highest level of compatibility assurance