|Description||Vibration-resistant, plunger-driven linear transduce|
|Operating temperature range||-65 to 105 deg C (-85 to 221 deg F)|
|Supply voltage||30 Vdc max.|
|Max Starting Force||0.45 kg [1 lb] (standard), LFIIW 2.27 kg [5 lb] (water resistant)|
|Backlash||0.025 mm [0.001 in] max.|
|Total resistance||5 kOhm|
Precision down the line. Honeywell Sensing and Control (S&C) Linear and Distance Position Sensors consist of Linear Potentiometric and Ultrasonic products. Potentiometer Sensors measure linear, rotary position or displacement using technology developed for potential military applications, then adapted to industrial segments. Our proprietary conductive plastic delivers extensive temperature range and infinite resolution, and provides precision position measurement. Smart Position Sensors (Superior Measurement, Accuracy, Reliability, and Thinking.) enable highly accurate motion control, improving operational efficiency and safety. Measure linear or angular movement of a magnet attached to a moving object. Non-contact design eliminates mechanical failure mechanisms, reducing wear and tear, improving reliability and durability, and minimizing downtime. Robust in most harsh environments. Easy to install, reducing set-up costs. Ultrasonic Sensors measure time delays between emitted and echo pulses, often accurately determining the sensor-to-target distance. These non-contact-based products solve the toughest sensing problems by detecting targets made of virtually any material - regardless of color, transparency, shine or opacity.Features:
- Vibration-damped element
- Extruded wiper carrier guides
- Precious metal wipers
- MystR plastic elements
- Stainless-steel shaft
- Enhanced dc level output
- Enhanced performance bearings
- Infinite resolution
- Absolute continuous measurement
- Shaft seals
- Water-resistant option available
- Metric Series available
- Tested up to one billion operations
- Intrinsically safe for Class I, II and III Division I, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G for hazardous (indoor/outdoor) NEMA 4 locations
- No wiper bounce in high vibration environments.
- Smooth, easy operation under high side loads and large misalignment.
- Provides enhanced performance, low noise, no oxidation.
- Works with simple controllers.
- Enhanced life even under side load conditions. Often accurate position at power-up.
- Protects internal components from harsh environments.
- Potential applications include injection molding machines, printing presses, meat packing equipment, drill presses, woodworking machines, cranes, front-end loaders, and scales