MC Toolkit Hand Held CommunicatorLeading Manufacturer of honeywell mc toolkit hand held communicator from Ankleshwar.
Approx. Price: Rs 3.05 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Weight||Including Battery Weight Approx. 1060 grams (2.3 pounds)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50 deg C (+14 to +122 deg F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +60 deg C (-4 to +140 deg F)|
|PDA||MCT404 - Based on Intermec 70 Series PDA|
|Interfaces||USB - Full Speed 2.0 Client ; IrDA,Wi-Fi,Bluetooth|
|Dimensions||H8.85 x W3.36 x D2.28 inch,(H225.3 x W85.3 x D57.8mm)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% RH (Check with ECOM)|
|Processor||OMAP Multi Core Processor 1 GHZ|
|Storage||1GB Flash Memory,Customer accessible microSD slot for removable memory cards up to 32 GB.|
|Display||3.5" VGA Transmissive TFT-LCD touch screen|
- Configures any Honeywell DE device: SmartLine ST 3000, ST 800, ST 700 Pressure and
- STT 3000 Temperature Transmitters.
- IrDA port enables IrDA Applications to interface with other IrDA standard devices including: Honeywell ISA100 Wireless devices, UDA 2182
- Analyzers and UDC Controllers
- Configures any HART device with a published
- HART Device Descriptions (DD), regardless of device manufacturer.
- Industrial grade ruggedness with WP IP65 enclosure
- Memory Expandable through industrial grade SD card up to 32GB for data storage
- 480*640 High resolution backlight display with ambient light sensor
- Numeric keypad with large buttons for easy operation or Alpha numeric key pads for convenience like mobile phone and ease of texting
- Supports Wi-Fi for rapid data exchange WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Supports easy downloading of any new vendor’s DD files via a PC connection.
- Intuitive graphical user interface provides simple navigation and device configuration.
- Available in Intrinsically-safe as well as Non
- Ruggedized version Environmentally hardened with no approvals.
- Zone 1 approvals: Intrinsically-safe version, available with FM Class I, Div 1/Zone 1 approvals, ATEX and IECEx Zone 1 approvals.
- Fully supports all HART 5.X, HART6.X and wired HART7.X. Commands and utilizes DD-IDE/SDC 625 technology and “Open” Tools standard.
Supports communication with HART devices when the operator is performing the following functions:
- Supports transmitter diagnostic and on-line monitoring as well as transmitter calibration.
- Standardizes both HART and DE field instrument configuration with one hand-held device.
- Configuration of common, universal and specific device commands is supported.
- User interface provides detailed explanations and sub-menus during the configuration process for ease of operation for even the casual user.
- Comprehensive Device database of all the on line and offline devices with FDM.
- Ability to Schedule Device calibration.
- FDC 2.X Application allows the user to import the device configuration parameters from FDM (Field Device Manager).
Avoid obsolescence issues when vendors publish new DD files:
- Initial device configuration
- Starting a method
- Changing a configuration parameter
- Determining the actual “state” or process variable of a particular device
- Activating a device’s internal diagnostic functions.
- Download new device descriptions from the HART website.
- Acquire the latest DD releases from the manufacture’s website including device descriptions not available from HART.
- Honeywell FDC 2.X Application comes with built in DD manager which allows easy addition and deletion of DDs. FDC 2.X also supports
- IEC 61804-3 EDDL Standards.
- Honeywell FDC 2.X Application has the facility to create custom views for easier and quicker access to device information.
- Improved DD selection mechanism enables the following configuration options when the proper DD is missing
- Use Generic DD ;Use previous version of DD or Always prompt the user
- 2 GB Industrial grade standard micro SD card. (includes all HART registered device descriptions).
- MC Toolkit software, including FDC 2.X and HART DD files, are loaded on flash memory card. The flash memory card in the MCT404 is removable.